Cuppa Comfort: 3D Printed Cup Holder for My 3rd Gen 4Runner!
Fellow 1996-1998 Toyota 3rd Gen 4Runner owners, rejoice! I've tackled a classic problem: the lack of a decent cup holder. After a few too many close calls with spilled drinks, I decided to design and 3D print my own solution.
This is just the first iteration, but I'm already pretty happy with it. I designed it to sit snugly on the console, right above the coin slot. I printed it using PLA filament, future versions will be printed with ABS.
It's a simple design, but it does the job! It securely holds my drinks, keeping them within easy reach and preventing those dreaded spills. It was designed specifically the 20 ounce Yeti Coffee cup and 32 & 44 ounce styrofoam cups. This is just the beginning; I'm already thinking about tweaks and improvements for future versions. Stay tuned for updates!

Comments
Post a Comment